Mua Smoking Palette review and swatches


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys
I bought this a couple weeks ago when superdrug were doing the 3 for 2 I think this was £6. I think this is meant to be a dupe for the Urban decay smoked palette which I have just ordered from debenhams. These pictures have been saved in a draft post for a couple weeks and in clicking into the draft to write this my first thought was that it has the same colours as the urban decay I've just ordered so there may be a subsequent comparison post (It hasn't arrived yet otherwise I would). 

This like the urban decay comes with a eye liner which I was really impressed with as it was a very true black and in no way gray.



The colours apart from the two really light mattes were really well pigmented and so I'm kind of regretting ordering the urban decay as I completely forgot about this palette. At least I got 15% of the smoked palette and that it also comes with a primer potion.

Hope you enjoyed
Please comment and follow :P
Lauren