MUA undressed palette review and swatches


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys,
As I said in one of my latest posts I've been on a real palette buying kick recently. I picked up this palette and a couple other products to get the 3 for 2 offer that superdrug, and boots, are doing at the moment. I really wanted to try an MUA palette as I have a few of the singles (I will go into these in a separate post) and wanted to see if the palettes were as good. I'm not a big fan of neutral makeup and like to experiment with makeup, so I wasn't that excited about this. I however have been loving gold and copper shadows so was looking forward to trying out those shades.  


I was glad that the majority of these weren't matte finishes as I do prefer shimmery shadows. I loved the golds and coppers and was surprised to fall for the pink rose gold shade which is the bottom shade in the picture above.

The pigmentation of the shimmers was really great yet the mattes let this palette down as they lack pigmentation. 

The packaging isn't the best and the brushes that come with these sort of palettes I always just throw away. It is nice that you can see the colours through the clear top of the palette. Overall it feels a bit cheap but for only £4 this is a steal and I would definitely recommend to any neutral shimmery eyeshadow lover. I think the single shadows(£1) are of a much better quality but the palettes do work out cheaper as each shadow in them works out to  34p each.

Hope you enjoyed
Lauren :P