DKNY Delicious Night


posted by Unknown on , , ,

No comments

Hey guys,
Just before christmas I was doing some last minute shopping in boots while also trying to use some of my boots coupons. I saw this as I was at the checkout as well as another perfume which I'll save for another post. This was marked down to £23.99 for 50ml and as there wasn't a tester I took a gamble on it as I'd read that it had notes of jasmine in it which is a note all the perfumes I tend to like have in common. 

I've wanted a DKNY delicious perfume ever since the first adverts as I love the concept of the bottle and like the way the spritz works.

I'm so glad I took the chance on this as I love the scent. I also had a coupon for I think £5 of if I spent over £35 on perfume and a double points coupon. This along with my purchases from benefit (Post on these coming up) gave me £25 pounds worth of boots points. 

On the boots website it says this perfume has notes of:
Top: Pomelo, Ginger, Blackberry
Mid: Orchid, Jasmine, Iris.
Base: Amber, Incense, Vetiver.

It has a very musky dry down which I love and often If I spray this a little bit before bed I can still smell the musk in the morning, so am convinced that this is very long lasting.

This has currently gone up to full price (£31.99) in boots yet I'm sure If you shop around you could find It at an even better price than I did. I would suggest amazon or fragrance direct.


Hope you enjoy. I'm going to try and do a proper upload schedule this year as I annoy myself with my posting procrastination. As I have about 10 draft posts at the moment that are just waiting for swatch pics :/
Lauren