Eye nail art


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys,

I've got some nail art for you today. I decided to do this sort of creepy design as I am obsessed with eyes and wanted to create a comic style design. First pics then a tutorial.


To create this design I started by painting a base colour of china glaze stone cold (part of last years hunger games collection) I like this polish as it dries matte and so creates a great contrasting finish. I next used a dotting tool to add white dots and then outlined this using a tooth pick dipped in black Barry M and then created a dot in the middle of the white and then in between the eyes.

I like this design but don't think it's one of my best

Hope you enjoy, let me know what you think and please like and subscribe.
I'm on tumblr, twitter, pintrest,facebook, instagram and google+