Gold and Red doticure


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys,

I've been really lazy with editing pictures so I completed these at the weekend but am only posting now, sorry. I really loved these nails as they were a bit different to the usual doticures I do and use two of the polishes I talked about in my haul post. I loved how these colours complimented each other and the look of the gold which is NYC full metal jacket. This has replaced Barry M gold foil effects as my new fav gold. Pictures than a how to.




I started with a base colour of NYC full metal jacket. I love the formula of this as it literally only needed one coat. Amazing! I then created large dots with NYC manhattan the deep plum red colour which I also love. I then doted over the red in gold and as a final touch added smaller dots strategically in between the larger dots. 

Hope you enjoy, 
I have loads more glitter experiments from my haul buy to show you as well but I'll save that for tomorrow.

Lauren