Todays Nail Polish Haul


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys,
Ive never done a haul post before but I have mentioned in posts when I'd bought new polishes. Today I went a bit 3for2 crazy in superdrug as they are having a 3for2 on all nail varnishes. I picked up 12 new polishes for under £20. Bargin, I also try to maximise the money I save buy buying all the polish that cost the same amount together, this involves queuing up a couple times but you save more money as the cheapest product is always free.


To start I bought these NYC Foil explosion polishes at £1.99. The green is Magic Earth, the blue/silver is Aqua Mist, and the pink is Power of Elements. They had another pink and a bronzey peach but I didn't think these would suit my skin tone. I wanted these polishes as I have heard good reviews about them and thought they would be good for stamping which I want to get when I get paid lol. 


I bought these other NYC colours for £1.79 and got, Manhattan the plumy damson colour, Full Metal Jacket the gold, and East Village the glittery blue. 




I also bought these Barry M glitters as they are some of the only Barry M's that I don't own and as I dont have many glitters I wanted to have some. As you know I love Barry M and so can't pass up getting them on a 3for2 deal.

Hope you guys enjoy and also take advantage of the 3for2 I havent tried any of these yet but will keep you posted.

Lauren.