DIY- with old maps


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey again last post of the evening. A while ago I made these items and I wanted to share them with you. I had found a book of old maps and decided to create some unique storage and desk tidy's out of them. First the pictures then I'll explain how I created them.


To create this I covered toilet roll holders in the map print. I cut the rolls down to the size I wanted and then pva glued the map paper on and then used a clear plastic circle to the bottom.


This was made in the same way as the last although this one has a map print base and I use it to store my makeup.

I then covered an old moisturiser tube in map paper and this I use to keep paper clips. 


I also covered jar lids in map print making them a lot nicer to look at while still storing my stuff.


I also covered an old leather box in map print to create this make-up case where I keep my nail varnishes


Hope you enjoy.
lauren :p