New Barry M nail polish haul


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys, I finally went and picked up a couple of the new barry M mattes and textured polishes. As I only just moved to uni it has taken me a while to find the superdrug as these polishes are only available there until they come to boots in the first week of october.

 I got three mattes and three textured as some of the colours I did not really fancy and I didn't want to spend that much money. I got the matte ones in vanilla, a pale nude/ pink, espresso the black and crush the red/dark red depending on how many coats you apply. I haven't swatched theses yet but I will show swatches as and when I wear the polishes. I may combine them into outfit of the day posts so keep a look out :P.


 The textured polishes I got where Lady, the white snow queen polish, Countess a browny purple colour with pink and gold glitter (which I have swatched) and Majesty the gold. I much prefer these textured polishes to the other ones barry m created. Although, I do not own any of the old ones I disliked the way they looked in swatches I had seen. I fell in love with the gold polish but haven't worn it yet as I mainly wear silver jewellery and do not feel the two would go well.

 I love the golds that barry M make and this one is  the textured dupe of the gold foil polish which is one of my fave of all time polishes. I am currently wearing Countess and you can definitely feel the texture of the polish (almost sandpaper like) I tried to add a top coat but you need to apply a few coats to take away the texture.

I am really impressed with the textured polishes and the matte seem nice. I will review them all soon but I could not be bothered to go through taking of all the textured polishes today lol

Hope you enjoy,

Lauren :P