Collection Glam Crystals glitter liners


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys,

I recently went into debenham's to look at the Urban decay makeup. I was really tempted to get the heavy metal glitter liners and the vice 2 palette (I got the palette from beautybay.com as it was 13% cheaper.) I didn't really want to spend £13 on one glitter liner so looked online to see what other brands do glitter liners. I then picked up 6 of the collection glam crystal liners in superdrug as they still have a 3 for 2 offer. 

I got the colours in Le freak (aqua), Rock chick (Black/silver), Funk (gold), Hustle (silver), Dancing queen (red/pink), and Shake it up (purple).

My favourite was Le freak but when I took these swatches of I noticed that only this colour had stained my skin blue so I am a bit apprehensive about using it on my eyes. They were all super pigmented though yet Funk was a bit of a let down for me. The best is probably rock chic and I can already see myself wearing this on new years eve. I really like the names of the colours but it's annoying to blog about products with names that don't describe colour :P  I have no idea how they came up with Le freak for the aqua colour!

I definitely would recommend these as a cheaper alternative to the urban decay liners based on pigmentation but I will update you guys on how long they last in a latter post.

Hope you enjoyed 

Lauren :P