Just another bodyshop haul


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments

Ok, so I've been a bit addicted to the body shop at the moment. I know that apart from my halloween post the last thing I posted was body shop stuff but I just can't get enough. I only to be honest bought as much as I have as Glamour magazine were giving away money of vouchers in the current december issue. I naturally bought four magazines as they were also giving away four different nails inc. polishes that I just had to have as they are I think limited edition kate spade colours, I had to hunt around for all the colours so didn't get all the magazines at once and so used the vouchers as I bought each colour one at a time lol (I will do a separate post on these at some point but photographing is difficult for me at the moment as the auto focus on my dslr is broken). I got 3 £3 vouchers and a £15 pound voucher so naturally I had to get a few things.

Glamour magazine (sorry about the focus lol)


Cranberry joy body butter, I got this and ginger sparkle body butter on a 2 for £16 pound offer so they were £8 each a bit prices but they both smelled lovely and they have put me in a rather christmasy mood and are just what my skin needs as it is getting colder. I much prefer these scents to the sweet lemon body butter and they are also a nicer creamier texture as the lemon is a bit waxy.

Ginger sparkle body butter with the cute ginger bread man on the pot. I prefer the smell of the cranberry but this is  lot more christmassy in smell which I love. 
I also got a couple more perfumes. I got white musk libertine eau de parfum which was £13 but I used a £3 voucher so only paid £10 I like the smell but I think I may be allergic to it as It made my wrist very itchy after I had put it on, I'll have to see how it goes but my mum may be getting an extra christmas present :P. 

I also picked up the amazonian wild lily perfume oil which I mentioned in my previous post that I had been wanting this one. The scent is very strong and either doesn't last long or I get used to the smell and stop noticing it. Yet it does definitely smell like lilies. 

I also got the Japanese cherry blossom perfume oil, this is less strong and a lot more delicate smelling. (sorry if my descriptions don't help I just know that I like the smell not how to describe it :P) I bought both the perfume oils (£7 each) and lip balm (£2) using my £15 voucher and had to pay a £1 as well. 
The lip balm I got in passion berry and replaces an old one of these that I found packing for uni that I was scared to start using again as it was probably about 7 years old yuck. 

The last perfume I got was the Moringa eau de toilette which I think is a new scent I got this one yesterday using my last £3 voucher and had to pay £5.50 as it cost £8.50. This I've worn all day and am absolutely in love with and thing I'll ask for the body butter in this scent for christmas as I love this so much.  

I also used another of my £3 vouchers to get this plum lip balm which I'm loving as it does add a bit of colour and shine to my lips and I like to use this on low maintenance make-up days when I've stayed a bit to long in bed in the morning, this has been living in my bag. 

Hope you guys enjoy, I will hopefully have a couple more hauls and reviews up over the next week but I'm coming close to a uni deadline so might have to wait till I'm on christmas holidays.

What do you guys think of my new layout? Please leave me a comment :D