Paco Rabanne Black XS


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys, 
I decided as I was buying fragrance gifts for christmas to shop around to see where I could get this perfume cheapest. I've wanted this perfume for years was torn between getting this or calvin klein euphoria last christmas. I eventually went for euphoria as I do prefer that scent to this. 

I  found black xs cheapest on amazon (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Paco-Rabanne-Black-Toilette-80ml/dp/B001KOTRAY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385218777&sr=8-1&keywords=black+xs) and got the 80ml as it was cheaper than buying the 50ml for some reason I got it for £31 with my amazon 5% student discount (nus extra). I treated myself to this as an early christmas/ birthday present (I'm born on christmas) as I like to get a high end perfume at this time of year. 

This perfume is described as 'Paco Rabanne Black XS is classified as Floral Woody Musk fragrance. Black XS for her is a fragrance for a rebel princess with a mysterious, rebellious and sensual feel. The floral fruity fragrance begins with bold and sparkling top note with cranberry and pink pepper berries. The heart of the fragrance is charming, feminine black violet, cocoa flower and rose with a passionate base note of black vanilla, massoia wood and patchouli. Paco Rabanne Black XS fragrance composition is a creation of Emilie (Bevierre) Coppermann, Mark Buxton, Symrise. The bottle is a design by Jerome Falliant Dumas.'

I love strong musky scents and this was right up my street. 

Iv'e wanted this ever since I smelt it over a year ago and am so glad I finally have it in my collection. 



Hope you enjoyed
Lauren :P