H&M jewellery


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , ,

2 comments

Hey Guys,

I recently picked up a couple bits of jewellery in H&M. I don't often shop in their as I find the stores crowded, cramped and dark. The only h&m store I actually like to shop in is the one at west-fields in london as they actually have some lights on in the store. I don't understand clothing shops that have really low lighting and so barely shop in them (it's the same with topshop, they always just seem dark, or I'm crazy) I much rather shopping in new look as the it is well lit and I can actually see what I'm buying. Anyways ramble over on with the purchases.

I had seen this when I went into h&m earlier this year I think in june maybe and really wanted it at the time yet didn't have the money at the time. So I had to pick this up when I saw it again. It's a lot simpler than most of the resent jewellery I have bought but still is a very statement bold necklace. 

The second and last thing I dot was this ear cuff. It's actually upside down in the picture but I really liked this and thought it was a really edgy piece. I just loved the shape of this. Yet it does start hurting my ear after a while

Me wearing the earring.

Hope you enjoyed
Lauren :P

2 comments