My Halloween Costume


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys.


Its taken me a few days to get round to posting my halloween costume. I was so pleased with the way it turned out I really wanted to share It with you. I went as a sugar skull so my costume was mainly makeup. Please let me know what you think and your halloween costumes in the comments.


                                   

I didn't want to use face paint as I was going to a club with my flat mates and knew that it would rub of during the night so I used my normal bb cream and just created the skeletal look over that. I used an orange (petals) and turquoise eyeshadow from a palette I got from amazon for £7. I then used a gel eyeliner from sleek to do all the black lines. I contoured my face with black eyeshadow and then went over it with a pink blush from the makeover essentials palette. I used two sets of false lashes, normal and feather ones that I picked up in the poundland halloween section.

My dress I got in new look for £12.99  It's the one bellow but I got it in black but I couldn't find that one on the website. You can get the one bellow here http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/burgundy-lattice-neck-skater-dress-_289975567?isRecent=true



I wore my Black patent dr martens and the floral crown I made myself. I also as did my nails as little sugar skulls, I even managed to do these on both my hands. 

Hope you enjoyed :P
Lauren