New Look statement jewellery


posted by Unknown on , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys, 
Just wanted to share with you this jewellery from new look that I've been loving lately. I got these a couple weeks before halloween at the same time I got the dress I wore for halloween. I fell in love with these and have been wearing them a lot since. I love statement jewellery but this is a lot quirkier than other simpler pieces  I own. I wear a lot of black especially now that its winter and so these add much needed colour to my outfits. I love the little bees on these yet I still would have bought these pieces without them as just the black gems would also look nice. It  wasn't that expensive either, I think the earrings were £3.99 and the necklace was probably £7.99. I do tend to prefer silver jewellery but I couldn't not get these. 


Hope you enjoyed 
Lauren :P