Technic electric beauty pallet review and swatches


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys,

I recently picked up this technic eyeshadow palette in a budget beauty shop near me. I had heard of this brand before but I had never bought any of their products. I got this for £1.99. They were also selling another pallet that kind of reminded me of the sunset palette from sleek, but I didn't fancy the colours in that one so only picked up this one.  


The palette is basically the same packaging as all the sleek palettes.




I was really surprised with how pigmented this turned out to be. All of these swatches were done with one swipe of the colour. I am in love with the olive green shade but haven't worn it on my eyes yet. I don't think it will go with my blue hair :P. I can't believe the colours are so good for something that was £1.99 it works out at about 17p per eyeshadow! If you see this product I would definitely recommend picking it up.