Barry M Limited editions


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys!

I am so excited about this post and I've waited a couple days so that I could show you all four limited editions in one post. I spotted the superdrug limited editions a couple days ago when I went in to get the new berry cosmo shade and crystal glaze. I fell in love with these mainly because I love a good glitter and because they have the foil  handles that last years fall bottles had (I have the pink sort of foil effect one) I especially love gold dust as it contains gold and rose gold strands perfect for the season. I then saw on facebook the boots limited editions and so went out and got them today (used some boots points so only ended up paying for one). I was wearing berry cosmo today which had chipped a bit as I was hand sewing at uni. So I painted half the nail using barry m lychee to show the glitters over a dark and a light colour.

Here come the swatches; On my thumb is two coats of crystal glaze, on my pointer is fairy lights (the superdrug pink glitter) on my middle is gold dust. Then on my ring finger is silver lights (boots silver glitter) and then tinsel town (boots multi strand glitter) on my pinkie. All the limited editions cost £3.99 as did crystal glaze.







Hope you enjoyed 

Lauren :P