Makeover Essentials Haul


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys,

I've bought more makeup :/. I didn't plan on it but I was suckered into buying some Makeover Essentials products in Whsmiths (Don't ask me why they were selling them in there I have no idea). My friend went in to buy stamps and I walked away with makeup after the rep talked me into it.






The booklet that came with the products.

This is the product that was actually being sold for £35 it is a pigment brush bronzer. I paid £35 for all of this as when you bought this you got the rest free so you got £172 worth for just £35. 


These are the brushes that I got which is the whole reason I bought the makeup as I was major lusting after these.  

Lipstick part of the pull out compact containing 4 lip colours. 


The whole pull out compact with eyeshadow lips and highlighter. This would be great for travelling as it folds up really small. 

Makeup pallet containing blusher eyeshadow and more lip stuff. 

Lovely matte and shimmer colours. 

For £35 I think what I got was a bargain but am not sure if this is worth £172. I'm not sure where and when this will be available in the UK. TBH I don't know much about the company at all apart from that they were a new american company. I look forward to trying the stuff out and letting you know what its like.

Lauren :P