The Body Shop Haul/ review


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys,

Another haul post today and a sort of review. I was walking past the body shop on my way home a couple days ago and saw they had a 50% off sale on body butters. I used to love the body shop as a kid and used to shop there regularly but haven't bought anything from them in a couple years. I used to love the mango body butter but when I went in and smelt it again it didn't smell as good. I ended up getting the sweet lemon body butter as I love a lemony scent. I also got the sweet lemon lip butter.

I have used these both a couple times now and really like them. I would definitely not have picked them up at full price but as the body butter was down to £5 and the lip butter to £2 I couldn't resist. Some people find the body butters very thick but I think they are perfect for the winter when my skin needs a bit of TLS. I am a massive fan of the simple packaging and love how the two packagings match. The lip butter looking like a miniature of the body butter, which is so cute and easily fits in my bag.

I then remembered that I hadn't shown you guys the products I got from body shop before I left for uni. I picked up the Indian Night Jasmine perfume oil (£7) which I love although haven't worn that much. I do like the perfume oils but when in a rush to go out I prefer a spritz perfume over a rub on one as it is quicker. I was very tempted to also get the I think its called wild amazonian lily but they only had a tester :(. I went to pay for the perfume and got talked into buying the dragon fruit lip butter for £1 which I am so glad I got as it smells incredible.

Ultimately my favourite product is the dragon fruit lip butter as I wear it most days and keep it in my bag. I am not sure on the lemon scent nor that I have bought it but it may grow on me lol.

Hope you enjoyed
Lauren