New Revlon Polishes


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hi guys,

Yes I've been buying again. I bought some revlon polishes as they have gotten good reviews and the bottles are very nice. I also thought i'd take advantage of them being £2 off in superdrug. They were £6.49 but at the moment they are £4.49. They are a bit more expensive than what I'd usually spend on polish but I fell in love with these colours and had to have them. I got (I think they are new releases) a gold/ silvery polish called rich, a dark purple called seductive, and a fuchsia glitter in black polish called scandalous.

Here come the swatches...








I tried to clean up my nails but the purple does stain a bit. The purple is my least favourite as it is very thin and takes about three coats to become opaque. I prefer the gold and the fuchsia glitter. 

Hope you enjoy,
Lauren :P