Desk 1/2 room tour


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys,

My desk is tidy for once so I decided to show you guys a sort of tour of it. I recently moved to uni and so this is my room in halls not my room at home but as this is where I will be living for a year I thought I would document it.  I love this desk. For years I have been working from my tiny desk at home which as a fashion student is near impossible so when I first saw the desk I was so happy. One side I have my art/ fashion stuff than the other side (like 3/4 of the desk) is make-up and nail stuff.

On to the pictures

Th whole desk with makeup on the left and art stuff on the right.

Make-up and hair stuff. If you guys want leave me a comment If you want me to do a makeup collection post or if you spot any products you own. 

The end of my makeup and some of my latest nail polish purchases and then moving into art stuff.

Art stuff such as pens pencils ink watercolours and my tripod. obvs not my camera as I was using it but normally my camera is here to. 

My book shelves with fiction on the top (lord of the rings, game of thrones and others) also my earrings an iron and other random stuff. then non fiction fashion  stuff and magazines under with nick nacks and stuff. Also you can see part of my notice board. 

Notice board with fashion pictures for inspiration also I hang my statement necklaces and other jewellery from here. 

Hope you enjoy. 
Just a little bit of my room I will hopefully post more of it when its cleaner lol
Lauren :P