Hair care part 2


posted by Unknown on , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys

I have recently been mixing up what shampoos and conditioners I use and have going between herbal essences fresh balance, tresemme split remedy and the Moroccan argan oil shampoo and conditioner.

I've been using the herbal essences shampoo for years as I can have a dry scalp at times while having really greasy hair (I know it doesn't make sense) and this really helps to get rid of dandruff and grease. I wouldn't really recommend any anti dandruff product as things like head and shoulders tended to make my hair worse not better. I used to be really embarrassed by dandruff as it would make my head itchy and so more dandruff would come from the scratching. (not nice and it would gross out other kids :( at least it's under control now)  


As I said in my last post I haven't had a hair cut in a couple years and so I bought the split remedy product on a whim when my split ends were getting out of control. I liked the product but didn't really notice much difference as soon after I bought It I got my mum to even up my hair ( it had grown out from an angled bob and so was a lot longer at the front than at the back) and cut the split ends.


The argan oil products were a new whim as before I bleached my hair I decided to try and get my hair into a very good condition. I love these products and they are well worth the £6.99 price tag. As they are so expensive I try to be sparing with them but as the shampoo is sulphate free I am using it more as it is doesn't fade coloured hair as much as products containing sulphates. I also love using the oil to smooth out my hair. 

Hope you enjoyed 
Lauren :P