Barry M matte and textured polish swatches.


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys,

I said I would post swatches of the new barry M polishes that I bought and I finally swatched the last polishes. In the matte swatches I've done more of a simple nail design by doing half one colour then matte black on the other half. I thought that would be slightly more interesting than just plain old swatches!

Onto the swatches...

Barry M vanilla with black over the top.
Barry M crush with matte black. (sorry about my cuticles I always forget to clean them :P)

Barry M lady. Was actually nicer irl, it looks really gloopy and horrible in this picture I think as I smudged it a bit. 

Barry M majesty. A lovely textured gold polish perfect for christmas/ the winter. The textured polishes were so hard to remove and it didn't help that I ran out of remover half way through so then had to pick bits of it off. (My hands look sore in this photo but I think thats as I had just removed Barry M berry cosmo which made my cuticles look a bit pink)


To be honest I still am not really a fan of the textured polish. Also I like these better than other ones I've seen I don't like the feel of the polish and it uses too much top coat to get a smooth surface (they just feel like grit stuck to the nail all be it shiny pretty grit, they may grow on me though). Also they are such a pain to remove. I much prefer the matte polishes, I love crush and the black but vanilla didn't really suit my skin tone.
Overall I have mixed feelings on these new polishes and would have preferred a few new gelly polish launches. 

Hope you enjoyed.
Please leave a comment and If any of you have a blog you would like me to follow and you follow me back just ask :P
xoxo