Dyeing My Hair Turquoise


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey Guys,

Just before going to uni I decided that I was going to go from dark brunette hair to bright turquoise
blue/ green.  That was about 5 weeks ago and I had to re-dye my hair last weekend as the dye is semi permanent so does fade.

To take my hair from brunette to turquoise I first had to bleach it. I used Live Color XXL Colour Intense Blonde Absolute Platinum twice to take my hair to light blonde.


 After I had bleached it twice I tried to tone it to get out the brassy tones with touch of silver but I dont think this worked and so my hair was a bit greener in patches.


The first time I dyed it. With Directions Turquoise 




My hair today, I'm wearing my new wolverine tee. 

Hope you enjoy, leave some comments if any of you have crazy coloured hair like me :P

Lauren