Big Primark HAUL


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys,

I went a bit shopping mad today and picked up a lot of stuff from primark. I bought loads of printed
t-shirts and jewellery and I just wanted to tell you guys so If you like the stuff it will still be in store for you to buy.

 Here are the pics ...

 Another few statement necklaces, I can't get enough primark jewellery at the moment.

This is actually silver but looks a bit bronze in this pic

I fell in love with the ring on the far left and so had to buy this set although I do like all the rings on here. I also find primark rings fit me slightly better than the rings in other stores.

Loved these and they were reduced to 50p at the check out. 
 I bought this unicorn tote bag to carry my shopping in and for £1.50 you can't go wrong in my book.
This was one of the men's tee's I bought and it has a mickey mouse print on it. All the t-shirts were £8


I am a massive comic book fan so was so happy to find an avengers and wolverine t-shirt in the mens section. (I bought a lot of mens tees)


Hope you enjoyed the haul. It feel a bit like bragging but I just wanted to let you guys know where to get some cool stuff at the moment lol 

Lauren :P