Blossom nails


posted by Unknown on , , , ,

No comments

Hey, I decided to do another simple design today with one of my new jelly's. I mentioned in a previous post I had bought Blood orange and so wanted to try it out in one of my designs. This colour was a lot more red than I expected its sort of a post box red (sorry this is my only colour comparison but I understand only people from the UK would get the reference... just look it up you will see what I mean lol. ) I'm glad about this as colours with more orange tones don't really suit my skin colour. Enough rambling for today though, next the pictures then the tutorial.


First step: the branches.




I started by painting my nails with Blood Orange as I already said. Next I drew the branch on my nail with my black nail art pen, then with a striper I drew a line of gold (Barry M gold foil effect) under the black line. Don't worry if you accidentally draw over the black line with the gold just remember to go over it again with the black afterwards if need be. I then used a medium size dotting tool to add white dots to the end of the branches. Add as many dots as you like or even dots of different sizes but try to make them look like flowers. I then used the same size dotting tool to add a red dot (Barry M red wine) to the middle of these flowers.  These kind of remind me of this seasons Prada flower prints. 

Hope you enjoy, please comment and follow my blog and remember you can find me on most social networking sites.  I know I'm new to this and their are so many other good nail art blogs out there but it would be nice if you like my stuff to say so :P
Lauren.

BTW: I know I said in another previous post why my nails were different lengths. But I have tried to shape them and make them look more professional and less weird as I know some of them were curved and others were straight. I know crazy. But now my nails that broke are almost the same length again I hope they look better. Yeah sorry for me rambling again 0_o