Guava and white polka dots


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hi guys,

Just a short post as I am so tired as I was out last night. I did these yesterday but did them just before going out and so didn't have time to post them then. I wanted to do quite a simple design as I was running late but I also didn't just want to paint my nails one colour. I realised after I did these that they match a new duvet cover I bought to bring to uni, so obvs that was the unconscious inspiration. The base colour is Guava one of the latest Barry M gellys which I'm in love with. I also have bought a proper base coat instead of just using my hard as nails Sally Hansen. I just bought the super cheap 3 in 1 Barry M base top and strengthening polish which you can't go wrong with for £2.99. To create the dots I simply stuck a dotting tool in matte white and placed three dots on each nail. So simple and quick but as I said I didn't have time for much else.

Unfortunately even though I used a fast dry top coat the thumbs smudged as I was getting dressed and I didn't realise but as I am running out of fast dry top coat it has gone really bubbly and doesn't look great. Plus I started of doing the dots fuchsia which kind of shows on the two fingers I did it on.

Not the greatest nails I've done but I still love the colour.


Hope you enjoy
Lauren 

Also I had to change the font in my watermark as my mac doesn't have that font and the free trial of photoshop ran out on my desktop. Back to good old Times Roman lol :P