Silver/ Gold gradient croc effect


posted by Unknown on , , , , ,

No comments

Today, I've finally got a good result using the Croc effect by Barry M. This effect is so quick to do and spices up a normal manicure with minimum effort. Pictures first then the tutorial. 



To create this look I first painted my nails silver with Barry M foil effects, I then sponged the gold foil effect onto the tips of my nails to create a gradient. I then applied my Sally Hansen insta dri which dries in 30 seconds waited 10 seconds and applied the Croc effect. The thumb didn't work as well as the coverage wasn't as even as on the other nails. I am so pleased this effect wasn't the total waste of money I originally thought it was. Although 'Croc' is not how I would describe the outcome.  
Hope you enjoy,
Lauren