Ciate Caviar Manicure


posted by Unknown on , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days I just really didn't want to take the monarch butterfly of my nails. Today though they finally started to chip. I've also been struggling for ideas that aren't based on insects or flowers. So I decided to try out the Caviar Manicure kit that was free with this months Marie Claire. I subscribe to this magazine and am really annoyed that as a subscriber the free gifts don't come with the magazine so I often end up buying dupes :(. However I also hate to cut up magazines if its the only one I have so often the dupes come in handy. When the Neal's yard hand cream came free with Marie Claire I ended up with a couple dupes as the stuff is worth £10 but was only £3.80 with the magazine lol. Anyway pictures than a review.







I mainly bought the magazine for the nude colour as although I like Barry M lychee as a nude colour I thought this would better suit my skin tone and I don't think I was wrong. I haven't tried any other sort of caviar products, I know MUA do a similar product but I have never really wanted to try it. I find If my nails have anything stuck on then I will end up picking them of absent-mindedly. I however do like this product as the beads are very rich metallic colours and so is a more subtle look than other colour combinations I've seen. I also prefer this look as a statement nail as I feel vajazzling all my nails is a bit overkill. This look I think is perfect for a wedding or for prom. My brothers prom is tomorrow night although I doubt he will want his nails done. 

As always I hope you enjoy.
Please comment and subscribe please.
I'm on most social networking sites and bloglovin if you don't use GFC.

Lauren :P