Butterfly nails


posted by Unknown on , , ,

No comments

Hi, I haven't had time to post in a couple days or do anything special with my nails :( and am really sad how much I missed doing it. However I have a week until my foundation is done and then have the whole summer to do nails. It's weird this is the longest I've gone without posting which isn't that long seeing as I posted Monday but I've had major withdrawal lol. Sorry for rambling on I try and keep the opening to my posts as short as possible as not to bore but anyway... so today I've kept it simple as I'm so tiered and did a simple butterfly print nail. Photos first then the tutorial like always.





I first started by painting my nails with Barry M jelly blueberry, this is the first time I've used this colour and I think I'm in love the colour is very light blue but in some lights looks almost lilac. I then used my pink Barry M nail art pen to draw on butterfly shapes of different sizes onto the nail. Some of the butterflies I only draw on half of the shape so it looks more like a print that would be on fabric instead of actual butterflies. 

Hope you enjoy
Lauren