Monopoly nails


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys,

Today I've done a very simple design based on the board game monopoly. I know there are many different monopoly variations but this is ased on the classic london one. I chose to only do the property cards as these easily fit on the nail and are very simple. Pictures first than a tutorial.




To start I painted my nails a base colour of Barry M mint green which needed two thick coats. I than painted the tips of my nails matte white and than went over this with the colour. On the thumb is mango, then blood orange, next lemon ice-cream and then spring green and indigo (all Barry M). I then used a black fine liner pen to write the name and the value of the property and to underline the colour. Add a topcoat and the design is finished. 

Hope you enjoy,
Lauren
What variations of monopoly do you own? I don't have the classic but I do have the lord of the rings edition :P