Dream catcher nails


posted by Unknown on , , ,

No comments

Hi, today I finally found Guava (new Barry M jelly) in superdrug, but as they have a 3 for 2 on make-up I had to buy two other jelly's so also bought blueberry and dragon fruit. I'm not sure which is my favourite new jelly but it's a tie between blue grape and guava. The pictures of these colours really don't do them justice. It also only took one thick coat. Pictures first then tutorial.




This design is based on a similar design by the youtuber missjenfabulous. The base is Barry M jelly guava and the design I drew on using my Barry M black nail art pen. To create the design start by drawing a black curve where a half moon would usually be and then fill the semicircle with triangles. Next draw three different length black lines coming out from this. On my longest nail I drew a feather at the end of the middle line. There is also a feather on my thumb. I then used a small dotting tool to add pink dots to the black lines with Barry M jelly dragon fruit. I then used an even smaller dotting tool to add foil effect silver dots to the semicircle. 

Hope you enjoy
Lauren 

Also I thought I should mention why my nails are different lengths. My pointer and middle finger nails broke and I couldn't bare to cut my ring and pinkie finger nail as I love the look of long nails. Also my nails are quite narrow and so without the length I find it really difficult to do nail art. I suppose this also shows you what the designs look like both on long and short nails lol.