Blue Leopard Print Mani


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys,
Yesterday I tried out doing a leopard print design. I've seen a lot of variations of leopard but I prefer ones which incorporate different, unnatural colours. I don't usually like leopard print as I find it a bit 'chavy' and I don't like its normal colour. I choose to instead use a base colour of Barry M cyan blue and create the leopard spots using Barry M greenberry.

I love this design as although the spots are a different colour the difference is subtle as they are a lighter colour than the base. To create the leopard print I just added the green dots put black brackets around them and then added little black 'c' shapes over the base colour. 





Hope you guys enjoy, please comment and follow! 
Lauren
Also sorry I forgot to clean my cuticles before taking pics lol