Mango failed nail art and swatches


posted by Unknown on , , , , ,

No comments

Hey Guys,
I quickly wanted to show you swatches of my new jelly with confetti effects. I showed Passion Fruit earlier this week but I also bought mango. These pictures started of as me trying to do a orange fruit design that kind of flopped and so I added both my confetti's Liquorice and bubblegum to the nails.



To do the oranges I started by smudging black onto parts of some nails using a brush. I then put the black confetti effect over that and than blobbed on the new Limited edition Superdrug green Barry M to create a leaf. Then to do a swatch for the bubblegum confetti I added one coat of that to the other nails. I know this looks a mess but I wasn't happy with the design so used it to show a swatch instead. I may also do a separate swatch but as they say 'two birds, one stone.' 

 Don't expect you to enjoy
Lauren.