Pink flowers


posted by Unknown on , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys,
My last two posts have both been swatches so I wanted to show you guys the nails I did on Thursday. I had ordered Rhinestones from ebay, and they arrived the day I did these. So I was itching to use these in a design. I know I've been doing a lot of flower designs recently and only did these as a quick experiment with rhinestones. I really loved this design but whenever I put things on my nails such as the chains in a previous post I am compelled to pick them of when bored. So with me these designs don't tend to last long :P. Next pictures then a tutorial like normal.




To start with after painting a base coat, I painted a base colour of Barry M berry ice-cream. I love this colour as it is a slightly girlie r shade than I would usually wear but also has more purple tones in it. I than used a doting tool to create slightly off centre flowers on my nails. I applied top coat and while this was wet applied a aqua rhinestone to the centre of the flowers. Next I sealed them in with a couple more coats of fast dry top coat. 

Hope you enjoy :D
Lauren