Confetti effects


posted by Unknown on , , , ,

No comments

Hey, so today I got paid and so had to go and get some new nail polish. I decided to get two jellys the new ones, mango and passion fruit. Also I got two confetti's Bubblegum and Liquorice. As I spent over six pound in superdrug on Barry M I also got both the new limited editions yet I'm not to excited about these colours and only picked them up as they were free. So far I've only swatched Liquorice onto Passion fruit and so the other's will be featured in another post. Only pictures today as no tutorial needed. :P



Passion fruit needed two coats as my nail are long but if your nails are short you may get away with one. On my thumb, middle and pinkie finger I painted two maybe three coats of the confetti and on the other two fingers I painted only one coat. I think I prefer the one coat as you can better see the amazing colour behind. At first I wasn't sure if the colour suited my skin but with the confetti on top, to break up the colour I love it. I'm not usually drawn to colours with a lot of orange in them, which is why when new collections come out I usually start by buying the blues and purples. 

Hope you enjoy, please comment and follow my blog, plus I'm now on bloglovin.
Lauren :D