Monarch butterfly nails.


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , ,

No comments

Hey guys,
It seems that I am slightly obsessed with flowers and butterflies at the moment. I have done two butterfly pattern nails but I wasn't really happy with either. Today's nails though I am so happy with. I also used my new mango Barry M jelly, I bought this just to collect the new colours as oranges don't usually suit my skin tone. However I started using it the other day and it is the perfect orange tone for my skin. I am so happy with it, although mango flesh is in my opinion a lot more yellow in real life than this colour. Anyway pictures than a short tutorial.



To create this nails I started with a base colour of mango as I already mentioned. I then sponged Barry M lemon ice-cream over the middle of all the nails. Next I painted the tips of my nails black and added white dots using a small dotting tool. Then with my black nail art pen I drew the butterfly wing pattern over the orange. I finished with a coat of fast dry top coat. 

Hope you enjoy,
Lauren :D