Aztec inspired nails


posted by Unknown on ,

No comments

Hi, for a while now I've been meaning to try out an Aztec design on my nails. I also recently bought a pair of beautiful Aztec earrings from Newlook which are the inspiration for this design. 




To create this design I first painted my nails silver with Barry M nail foil effects, I then drew the design on using a black Barry M nail pen. This is a very easy design to recreate as it consists of solid rectangles and triangles with some finer black line.
 Gold (Gold) Gold Aztec Triangle Drop Earrings  | 273769193 | New Look
These are the earrings that inspired this look the top triangle is the design seen on the pinky finger and in reverse on the pointing finger. The second triangle is the design on the ring finger the third the middle finger and the last triangle the thumb.

Hope you enjoy, let me know what you think :P