Panda tips


posted by Unknown on , , , ,

No comments

I've seen lots of designs for pandas at the moment. Mine is probably similar to many that are around but I thought this was really cute and a great quick nail art for beginners. Pictures first then the tutorial.






For this design I started by painting a base colour of Barry M turquoise, as I'm so in love with light blues at the moment. This needed two coats, and I used my Sally Hansen Insta-dri ontop of this to speed up drying as I'm quite impatient when it comes to letting nails dry. I then used Barry M matte white to paint the tips of all my nails. When this was dry I used a dotting tool with Barry M black to create the panda. I finished with my Insta dri top coat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihwjXEBeuf4

Hope you enjoy
Lauren