Blue with white stripes


posted by Unknown on , , ,

No comments

Hi, I've got another simple design for you today. I thought as my blog is named after a form of stripe I better post a stripe'y design. Pictures first than the how to.


























To create this design I first painted my nails in my Barry M blueberry icecream. This if your only doing the one stripe needed two coats, I only did one coat and it looks fine when the other stripes are added. When this was dry I put a coat of Rimmel's Matte top coat, it looks a lot better this time, (didn't go well in previous post.) I think that's because it had a longer drying time between application and the photograph as I had to do the white lines. For the lines I used a white Barry M nail art pen and carefully applied the lines. Then to create the shine I painted a coat of Sally Hansen insta-dri.

Hope you enjoy, please tell me which design you prefer, the matte or shiny!
Lauren