Flip flop nails


posted by Unknown on , , , ,

No comments

It's rainy again in London this week but the weather over the weekend was so good. I actually got a tan lol. So I planned to do nail art to go along with the sunny weather. These are super cute because of the little pink toe nail polish! Photos first then tutorial.



To create these I started by painting my nails two coats of Barry M jelly Lychee. When this was dry I used a paint brush dipped in Barry M magnetic Violet, (as I like the colour but not the magnet effect) which I painted on the tip and sides of the nail and in a V shape across the nail. I then used a dotting tool and Barry M Fuchsia to create the toe nail varnish on my nail tip. I didn't use top coat as I liked the contrast between the jelly shine and the metallic purple. 
Hope you enjoy 
Lauren.