Matte black nails high shine tips


posted by Unknown on , , ,

No comments

Hi again just a quick post on how I do matte black nails.


To start I painted my nails in Barry M black, this needed two coats. After this was dry I painted them with Rimmel's Matte finish top coat. I bought this as it was cheap (£4.69) in comparison to some matte top coats. It does the job but does not show up well when photographs so I may have to invest in something more expensive. After this was dry I tried to do tips the way I normally would by putting circular stickers on the nail. This due to the amount of coats or because I did not let it dry enough kept smudging so I had to start over again :( I found it easier in the end due to just freehand the high shine coat(Sally Hansen insta-dri) onto the tips.

Hope you enjoyed.