Egyptian Eye of Horus Nails


posted by Unknown on , , , , ,

No comments

Hey, Today I created a design based on The Egyptian Eye of Horus. I have a necklace with this eye as a charm which I got in Italy (random place to get it I know.) Apart from the usual inspiration from jewellery I have always been fascinated by classical civilisations. Enough about me though, as usual pics first then the tutorial.



To create this design I started by painting a base of Barry M foil effects in gold, this only needed one coat.Next I used my Barry M nail art pen in white to draw a lemon shape on one side of all my nails. With a dotting tool I added a navy (Barry M) dot in the centre of the white.  I then used a liquid eye-liner brush to paint on the design ( if you have a striper this will work just the same I just don't have any.) I first painted an outline around the white of the eye and then added the other lines. I only did the eyebrow on the thumb but you could do it on all nails. 

Hope you enjoy
Lauren